yesterday...
I had called Nad..
she told me about her experienced at UKM,
I think that her story was more interest than me...
she can talk Arabia frequently than me...
I am so jealous of her...
Dear ALLAH...
please give me strong...
as strong as NABI MUHAMMAD...
and and others...
I LOVE YOU...
very much indeed...
Thank You ALLAH...
because of what...
because of...
giving YOUR gift to me...
and others.....
Last week...
I had received call from TAPEM...
ALHAMDULILLAH...
because of YOUR giving...
I had offered for scholarship...
from TAPEM...
one more time...
ALHAMDULILLAH.....
syukran YA 'AZIM...
I am so proud of Nad and Amy...
may ALLAH blessing us...
insyaALLAH...
today...
Nor Farah and Aisyah had called me..
I'm so happy of them...
I was so shocked...
because of what...
I had informed that my friend had married....
so...
may ALLAH bless her and her husband...
YA ALLAH give me strong...
via YOUR test....
may I be YOUR 'hamba yang solehah'
insyALLAH...
thank you to my parents...
all my relatives....
so....
miss you all..
wassalam
No comments:
Post a Comment