that all right...funny from my room mate amira..about middle east country...hehehe...I not going to say anything bad but...i really miss my mom and my dad..and also my family in Malaysia...really miss and love...
first of all,what am I going to say that...a very very appreciate to ALLAH..that give me 'SAKINAH' for whole day of my day today...Alhamdullillah..syukur...
because of HIM,I am here...as usual I slept early last night..and woke up lately...around 5 a.m..but..what I am going to say to myself that.. you are not able to regret what are coming from ALLAH...so,when I woke up and prepare for myself to study...I suddenly thought what day is today???
I am asking myself alone..that I remind that today is thursday.and I had something to do with that day,actually...and the most important is,I am going to cook for everyone today...heheh...I smile alone...
secondly..I am going to cook 'nasi goreng'....so happy cooking alone..heheh
then,going to school of medicine alone..with my blazer...now is winter...here..
so,'SAKINAH' that I get is wow...wonderful and...Alhamdullillah....al my section...are going smoothly...Alhamdullilah...
I hope that ALLAH always give me the 'SAKINAH'..just like today...very best and want it forever,if can...
ya ALLAH,give me strong as YOU are giving the people before and now with the best...and I hope for the 'MUMTAZ' insyaALLAH...
amin....
syukran...
thank you to all...